Monday, March 2, 2009

Isaiah 26:3

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3 NIV

This is probably my favorite verse of all time. God spoke it to me in the middle of the night during a time in my life when I was begging for some personal peace. It seemed everything around me was in turmoil and it was rapidly making its way into my heart and mind. I was constantly troubled by my personal relationships, my finances, my career, and pretty much anything else you can worry about at any given time. I cried out to God to give me a little peace in my mind and heart, and He faithfully returned the call immediately with this verse. It has been my rock in so many situations since I committed it to memory the day I received it. May it bring peace to you and may you cry out to the Lord for your own verse of inspiration for your life. I know He will be faithful to answer your call as He was to answer mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ramona! I enjoyed reading your testimony. I also just started a blog. I noticed you live in Bessemer. I live in Huntsville. I also noticed you are an interior designer, which is very interesting. May God bless you as you serve Him. He is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete